Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Who Is Franklin?

Hello there!  I'm a neuron, a type of cell that sends messages in your brain and to other parts of your body.  Whenever you think about or observe something, I'm there passing the information along to my neuron friends.  So you could say that my job is helping you make connections and learn all about the world around you.



A few years ago some second grade students in rural Idaho helped choose my name in honor of the great American scientist, Benjamin Franklin.  That Franklin loved to travel and made some amazing discoveries, which he wrote about so he could share them with others.  This blog page will be my way of following in his footsteps...although I don't actually have feet.  (You get the idea!)

So are you ready for some adventure with a traveling brain cell?  Then let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment